Our commitments 1 / 7
We are aware of the strategic importance of our activities for the stable and reliable operation of the plant and for the supply of electrical energy to consumers, regardless of the weather or other circumstances 24 hours a day.
Technological resilience of the plant is fundamental to safe and reliable operation. Its high reliability is ensured through:
- systematic monitoring of critical equipment during manufacture, installation, and operation,
- compliance with high work standards and procedures,
- personnel qualifications,
- proper predictive and preventive equipment maintenance, and
- timely planning of equipment replacement.
Unit capability factor
Unit Capability Factor indicates the ratio of the available energy generation over a given time to the reference energy generation over the same time period.